File does not exist

Aug 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Using the file "02presentation.php" I stored the presentation data in xml file which will be barced into an array then sent to one function to create presentation object

the result is sent to another function to be saved

I got this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'File does not exist' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\lab\tests\pp\phppt\Classes\PHPPowerpoint\Writer\PowerPoint2007\ContentTypes.php:175 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\lab\tests\pp\phppt\Classes\PHPPowerpoint\Writer\PowerPoint2007\ContentTypes.php(137): PHPPowerPoint_Writer_PowerPoint2007_ContentTypes->_getImageMimeType('') #1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\lab\tests\pp\phppt\Classes\PHPPowerpoint\Writer\PowerPoint2007.php(216): PHPPowerPoint_Writer_PowerPoint2007_ContentTypes->writeContentTypes(Object(PHPPowerPoint)) #2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\lab\tests\pp\phppt\Tests\t.php(243): PHPPowerPoint_Writer_PowerPoint2007->save('p2.pptx') #3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\lab\tests\pp\phppt\Tests\t.php(19): save_powerpoint(Object(PHPPowerPoint), Array) #4 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\lab\tests\pp\phppt\Classes\PHPPowerpoint\Writer\PowerPoint2007\ContentTypes.php on line 175

the file is there and this is my code

function save_powerpoint($objPHPPowerPoint,$presentation)

{
	$file_name=$presentation['properties']['filename'];
	echo '<BR><H1>'.$file_name.'</H1><BR>';
	// Save PowerPoint 2007 file
	echo date('H:i:s') . " Write to PowerPoint2007 format\n";
	$objWriter = PHPPowerPoint_IOFactory::createWriter($objPHPPowerPoint, 'PowerPoint2007');
	$objWriter->save($file_name);
}

Apr 30, 2013 at 10:14 AM
How to make the xml file by using PHP PowerPoint please send your code

Thanks & Regards,
Pramod